10 Fun Ideas!
- Try using colored paper for the holiday and seasonal paper snowflake patterns such as: Green for Christmas Trees, Orange or Red for the Autumn leaves.
- Use glitter glue pens to decorate your snowflakes and make them sparkle.
- Turn your home into a winter wonderland by taping them on your windows or hang them from the ceiling with string. It‘s fun to watch them flutter when a breeze blows by.
- Use paper snowflakes as backgrounds for scrapbook pages.
- Paper snowflakes make great Christmas tree decorations.
- Use large paper snowflake patterns on goodie plates to decorate them.
- Laminate several snowflakes side by side for fun table place mats.
- Paper snowflake patterns can be used to create unique and fun cards and flyers for special occasions.
- Use the clipart and stamps to make your own decorative Letterhead, Business Cards, Envelopes, Flyers or Scrapbook pages.
- Place them in framed photos or collages, etc.
“All Season Snowflakes - provides so much fun!”
– EB, Sandy, UT
Here you'll find paper snowflake patterns to create your own exciting paper snowflakes. You’ll find ALL types of snowflake patterns for Christmas, holidays and all seasons of the year.
A hobby loved by all ages! Adults have just as much fun as children do!
Great Family projects! Christmas, Holidays, Party, and All Season Decorations! ScrapBooks!
We have a full line of products:
- Snowflake Instructional Pattern Books
- Snowflake Computer Clip Art
(Temporarily SOLD OUT!)
- Snowflake Rubber Stamps
(Sorry, SOLD OUT!)